Rapid, Simple Frequency Setting
Sony’s unique user-friendly NFC SYNC feature facilitates speedy, intuitive secure channel setting between transmitter and receiver.
Light-Weight, Compact Design
Reduced system size and weight enable enhanced mobility in a range of applications including
- remote production
The receiver’s small size and reduced weight make it an ideal partner for use with small camcorders and interchangeable lens digital cameras.
Smooth Camcorder Integration
Integration with compatible* Sony camcorders (requires SMAD-P5 Multi Interface shoe adaptor) displays audio information in the camera’s viewfinder such as:
- RF level meter,
- audio mute status
- transmitter low battery alert
Via the SMAD-P5, audio signals are relayed from receiver to camera without the need for a cabled connection. The wireless receiver can also run on power from the camera, with synchronised power on/off between camera and receiver for more effective and reliable power management.
Digital Audio Processing For High Quality Sound
Advanced digital audio processing by Sony assures high quality sound with improved transient response performance.
A new [optional] digital audio interface enables direct digital sound recording with many Sony professional camcorders and Alpha interchangeable lens cameras via the SMAD-P5 Multi Interface MI shoe adaptor, bypassing A/D and D/A conversion stages to further ensure superb sound quality.
The demand for high quality audio is increasing as high-resolution content becomes widespread in the video production industry. Today’s content creators are faced with the task of capturing high-quality audio quickly, reliably and with limited resources.
Offering superb sound quality with digital processing, reliable RF transmission, true double tuner diversity reception and friendly features, the UWP-D wireless microphone is the perfect partner for
* ENG (electronic news gathering)
* EFP (electronic field production)
The UWP-D26 Wireless Mic package includes the UTX-B40 bodypack transmitter, UTX-P40 XLR plug-on transmitter and URX-P40 receiver, plus accessories.
- NFC SYNC function for quick and easy secure channel setting (IR sync capability with UTX-B40 and UTX-P40 transmitters from URX-P03, URX-P03D, and URX-S03D receivers)
- Quality sound with Sony digital audio processing
- True double tuner diversity for reliable signal reception
- +15 dB gain volume boost mode for off-mic audio
- Auto gain mode volume control
- +48V power supply (plug-on transmitter)
- Line input
- Transmitter frequency sent to receiver for pairing multiple receivers to one transmitter
- Channel memory for quick switching between receiver frequencies for two transmitter operation
- Monitor mode for using a receiver as an ear monitor
- Headphone output for monitoring
- Compatibility with Sony WL-800/UWP series
- Variable muting function
- High visibility OLED display, great for indoor/outdoor use
- Receiver output level control
- Digital audio interface support with SMAD-P5 Multi Interface (MI) Shoe Adaptor (option)*
- Includes ECM-V1BMP lavalier microphone
- USB connector for power supply (URX-P40 only)