Quick, Simple Frequency Setting
Sony’s distinctively user-friendly NFC SYNC feature permits swift, instinctive protected channel setting amongst receiver and transmitter.
Compact And Lightweight Design
Decreased system weight and size allow improved movement in a broad variety of situations including:
- Remote production;
- And news.
The receiver’s efficient size and light weight make it a perfect companion for usage with small interchangeable lens digital cameras and camcorders.
Great Quality Sound With Digital Audio Processing
Enhanced digital audio processing technology by Sony ensures great quality sound with enhanced transient response performance.
A fresh new [discretionary] digital audio interface supports direct digital sound recording with many Sony professional camcorders and Alpha compatible lens cameras via the SMAD-P5 Multi Interface MI shoe adaptor, circumventing A/D and D/A conversion stages to further guarantee outstanding sound quality.
Unified Camcorder Assimilation
Amalgamation with congruent* Sony camcorders (needs SMAD-P5 Multi Interface shoe adaptor) shows alerts / information in the camera’s viewfinder such as:
- Transmitter low battery;
- Audio mute status;
- And RF level meter.
Via the SMAD-P5, audio signals are communicated from receiver to camera with no need for a cable link.
The wireless receiver can also receive power from the camera, with coordinated power on/off amongst camera and receiver for more successful power management.
* See specifics on SMAD-P5 for compatibility info.
Secure Good-Quality Audio Rapidly And Dependably
The requirement for high quality audio is growing as high resolution content becomes ubiquitous in the video production industry.
Today’s content creators are confronted with the test of securing good-quality audio rapidly, dependably and with constrained resources.
Presenting excellent sound quality with digital processing, dependable RF transmission, true double tuner diversity reception and friendly features, the Sony UWP-D series is a perfect companion for EFP (electronic field production) and ENG (electronic news gathering), as well as weddings and documentaries.
The Sony UWP-D22 handheld wireless microphone package comprises the:
- URX-P40 receiver;
- UTX-M40 handheld microphone;
- Plus accessories.
- Digital audio interface backing with SMAD-P5 Multi Interface (MI) Shoe Adaptor (option)*
- USB connector for power supply (URX-P40 only)
- High profile OLED display, perfect for outdoor/indoor usage
- Receiver output level control
- Compatibility with Sony WL-800/UWP/UWP-D series
- Adjustable muting function
- Monitor mode for utilising a receiver as an ear monitor
- Headphone output for monitoring
- Transmitter frequency sent to receiver for fitting numerous receivers to one transmitter
- Channel memory for quick shifting amongst receiver frequencies for two transmitter operation
- +15 dB gain volume boost mode for off-mic audio
- Auto gain mode volume control
- Swappable head for broad choice of microphone capsules
- True double tuner diversity for steady signal reception
- NFC SYNC function for swift and simple secure channel setting (IR sync capability with UTX-M40 transmitter from URX-P03, URX-P03D, and URX-S03D receivers)
- Superior quality sound with Sony digital audio processing
* For specifics on cameras that provide for this function, visit the Sony website.