Compacted And Lightweight Design
Decreased system size and weight allow enhanced movement
in a broad array of applications comprising:
- Remote production;
- And news.
The receiver’s small size and light weight make it the perfect partner for usage with compact camcorders and switchable lens digital cameras.
Quick, Simple Frequency Setting
Sony’s distinctively user-friendly NFC SYNC feature permits swift, instinctive protected channel setting amongst receiver and transmitter.
Unified Camcorder Assimilation
Assimilation with congruent* Sony camcorders (necessitates SMAD-P5 Multi Interface shoe adaptor) displays info in the camera’s viewfinder such as:
- Transmitter low battery alert;
- Audio mute status;
- And RF level meter.
Via the SMAD-P5, audio signals are communicated from receiver to camera without needing a cable connection.
The wireless receiver can also accept power from the camera, with coordinated power on/off amongst camera and receiver for more successful power management.
* See details on SMAD-P5 for compatibility info
Digital Audio Handling For Great Quality Sound
Enhanced digital audio handling expertise by Sony ensures superior quality sound with enhanced transient response performance.
A new [discretionary] digital audio interface allows direct digital sound recording with many Sony professional camcorders and Alpha switchable lens cameras via the SMAD-P5 Multi Interface MI shoe adaptor, circumventing A/D and D/A conversion stages to further ensure superb sound quality.
The requirement for high quality audio is growing as superior resolution content becomes common in the video production industry.
Today’s content creators are faced with the task of obtaining good-quality audio swiftly, dependably and with constrained resources.
Presenting excellent sound value with digital processing, dependable RF transmission, true double tuner diversity reception and pleasant features, the Sony UWP-D series is an perfect companion for EFP (electronic field production) and ENG (electronic news gathering), as well as weddings and documentaries.
The Sony UWP-D21 bodypack wireless microphone package consists of the:
- ECM-V1BMP omni-directional lavalier microphone;
- URX-P40 receiver;
- UTX-B40 bodypack transmitter;
- And accessories.
- Digital audio interface assistance with SMAD-P5 Multi Interface (MI) Shoe Adaptor (option)*
- USB connector for power supply
- Elevated visibility OLED display, perfect for outdoor/indoor usage
- Receiver output level control
- Compatibility with Sony WL-800/UWP/UWP-D series
- Adjustable muting function
- Monitor mode for utilising a receiver as an ear monitor
- Headphone output for monitoring
- Transmitter frequency sent to receiver for matching numerous receivers to one transmitter
- Channel memory for rapidly shifting amongst receiver frequencies for two transmitter operation
- Line input
- +15 dB gain volume boost mode for off-mic audio
- Auto gain mode volume control
- True double tuner diversity for stable signal reception
- NFC SYNC function for swift and simple secure channel setting (IR sync proficiency with UTX-B40 transmitter from URX-P03, URX-P03D, and URX-S03D receivers)
- Superior quality sound with Sony digital audio handling
* For specifics on cameras that provide for this function, visit the Sony website.