- Sony FX3 Body
- Sony body cap
- XLR handle unit
- Battery NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Sony BC-QZ1 Battery Charger
- 12 month warranty
Designed for Solo-shooting comfort
- Top handle with 2x XLR inputs & 3x 1/4-20 UNC Mounting ports
- In-built fan for unit for interrupted 4K 60p recording
- Cage-less mounting with 5x 1/4-20 UNC mounting points on the body
- dedicated zoom lever for one handed power-zoom control
Professional & Compact
The Sony cinema line FX3 brings professional film making tools into a compact hand held design. With a unique cage free body users can enjoy a variety of mounting options directly to the camera itself.
Built-in fan ensures all day shooting and the removable top handle provides professional XLR audio inputs as well as 3x additional 1/4 -20 UNC mounting points.
Uninterrupted 4K 60p Recording
The Sony FX3 combines a fan for active cooling with a heat dissipating structure for a passive cooling to efficiently cool the entire system.
Dust and Moisture proof
In response to feedback from working professionals, dust and moisture resistance refinements have been implemented throughout the body on the Sony FX3.
16-bit RAW recording
16-bit RAW output on the Sony FX3 is in 4264 x 2408 (16:9 aspect ratio) resolution, easily covering 4096 x 4096 x 2048 DCI-4K.
Frame rates pf 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, or 24p can be selected on as required
XLR adapter with digital audio interface
The supplied XLR handle unit adds two XLR audio inputs to Sony FX3, enabling high-quality audio recording.