The Sonos Playbar Wireless Soundbar is a mountable soundbar for:
- And more.
Enjoy sharp dialogue and remarkable bass from wall to wall with Playbar.
Control it with:
- Your remote;
- The Sonos app;
- And more.
Incredible Sound Whichever Way You Place It
Whether you mount it on the wall or place it below your TV on a stand or console, the Sonos Playbar Wireless Soundbar will automatically tunes itself for the best feasible sound.
Hear Each And Every Word Distinctly
The Sonos Playbar Wireless Soundbar was especially fine-tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to highlight the sound of the human voice so you can follow the story, always.
Turn on Speech Enrichment in the app to refine dialogue when characters whisper or the action explodes.
Setup Is Easy
Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with only two cables and automatic remote detection.
- Autoplay setting allows you select whether or not TV audio will begin playback automatically.
- Adaptable treble, bass and volume controls to customise your sound preferences.
- Optical input to link to your TV. Allows the Sonos Playbar Soundbar to speak DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
- Six mid-woofers provide you a complete array of sound effects and music from the left and right channels, and fresh, clear dialogue from the centre. Mid-woofers act collectively as a phased speaker array so what you hear matches what you see on screen.
- Three tweeters produce the freshest and sharpest high-frequency response.
- Nine Class-D digital amplifiers flawlessly tuned to match the nine dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Dimensions – H x W x D: While mounted – 140 x 900 x 85 mm (5.51 x 35.43 x 3.35 in.) | While resting – 85 x 900 x 140 mm (3.35 x 35.43 x 5.51 in.)
- Weight: 5.4kg (11.9 lbs.)
- Side panel buttons & lights: Volume and Play/Pause buttons. | LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
Power & Networking
- System requirements: TV with optical audio output. | Broadband internet in your home. Internet-connected TV not required.
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to link Playbar to a wired home network and bring basic internet connectivity to other devices.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Links to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for continuous wireless streaming.
- Power Supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Sonos Playbar, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, optical audio cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.