Condense Your Connections
With its 11 ports, the Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock is a useful hub to plug in your peripherals and link them all to your computer over a single Thunderbolt 3 cable. Over that same cable, the thunderbolt dock delivers sufficient power (87W) to charge any compatible computer at maximum power. You can also connect two 4K @ 60Hz displays to increase your view and efficiency!
The Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock is also compatible with Macs with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports when utilised with the bi-directional Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and a Thunderbolt cable (both sold separately).
- USB-C/DisplayPort – USB-C cable with 4K video support
- VGA – USB-C to VGA cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
- Dual-Link DVI – USB-C to HDMI adapter + HDMI to Dual-Link DVI adapter
- DVI – USB-C to DVI cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
- HDMI – USB-C to HDMI cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
- Mini DisplayPort – USB-C to mini DisplayPort cable or adapter
- DisplayPort – USB-C to DisplayPort cable or adapter
- Thunderbolt 3 – Thunderbolt 3 cable
Connect 4K Displays
The Sonnet Echo 11 thunderbolt dock features a HDMI 2.0 port that supports a 4K @ 60Hz (or lower resolution) monitor. To attach an extra display, you can plug in a Thunderbolt 3 monitor to the dock’s second Thunderbolt 3 port or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain. You may attach other display types (HDMI, DisplayPort, etc) by using a Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C video adapter (sold separately).
The USB-C That Does It All
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock includes two Thunderbolt 3 ports; one for linking to your computer, the other to daisy chain up to five extra Thunderbolt peripheral devices to your computer! The Echo 11 thunderbolt dock includes 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 support, meaning you can attach another USB device to the second Thunderbolt port by means of the appropriate cable or adapter. The Dock’s Thunderbolt 3 peripheral port can also deliver up to 15 watts of bus power to devices needing extra power for even the most challenging bus-powered USB 3.1 or Thunderbolt devices.
Leave Your Charger In the Backpack
For users whose notebooks and laptops accept charging over Thunderbolt, the Echo 11 Thunderbolt dock also delivers up to 87W of Power Delivery through the included Thunderbolt 3 cable utilised to attach the dock to the computer.
These computers fall into four power requirement categories.
- 87W (eg. MacBook Pro 15-inch)
- 60W (eg. MacBook Pro® 13-inch)
- 45W (eg. Dell XPS 13)
- 30W (eg. Dell XPS 12)
—the Echo 11 thunderbolt dock charges them at the maximum power they will receive so you can leave your computer’s power adapter packed away!
Thunderbolt Certified For Mac® And Windows®
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock works with Mac and Windows(4) computers with Thunderbolt 3 ports. Link to your peripherals and power your computer… All with one cable. Sonnet’s Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock links your peripherals to your computer through a single cable. Just plug in your devices to the thunderbolt dock with the provided cables and attach your computer with the included Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable. Commonly used devices used with the dock are;
- Headphones or powered speakers
- USB license dongle
- Optical drive
- Hard drive
- Cable modem
- Up to two 4K displays
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 dock even charges compatible computers through the same cable. When it’s time to take your computer and go, just release the Thunderbolt cable to disengage from the whole shebang at once!
- Backward Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt Macs—When used with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter.
- SD Card Slot—Reads SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards.
- Wide Range of Second Display Connection Options—Select from a variety of inexpensive Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C to popular display interfaces such as HDMI, DVI, etc.
- Supports Up to Two 4K Displays—Connect one display to the HDMI 2.0 port, another to the second Thunderbolt 3 port or at the end of the Thunderbolt 3 device chain.
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Fastest interface available, supports daisy chain connection of additional devices.
- USB Charging Port—Front panel USB port can charge an iOS device, or other device that charges via USB, even while the computer is off or disconnected.
- Computer Charging Port—Main Thunderbolt 3 port provides power to computers that accept charging over Thunderbolt 3, supporting them at the maximum power they will accept; leave your computer’s power adapter packed away!
- macOS and Windows Compatible—Works with any Thunderbolt 3 Mac or Windows computer.
- Eleven Interfaces—Five USB 3.0, two Thunderbolt 3, Gigabit Ethernet, audio, HDMI 2.0 ports and SD card slot.
- Connects Your Peripherals with One Cable—Plug in peripherals to the dock with their cables, connect the dock to your computer with the included Thunderbolt 3 cable.
- Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb) or Gen 2 (10Gb) devices when connected with proper cable or adapter (sold separately).
- Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports Thunderbolt 3 devices natively. Also supports Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices on Macs when used with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter, sold separately.
- Full data transfer speed and power delivery capabilities require the use of the included or comparable Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable (which also supports all laptop power deliveries). Please be aware that some other cables support only lower data transfer speeds (20Gbps) and/or power delivery capabilities (60W).
- Windows computers require the latest firmware (BIOS) and other drivers to support this product. Check with your computer manufacturer for update information.
- MacBook Pro® computers and many PC laptops with Thunderbolt 3 may be charged via the Echo 11 dock’s Thunderbolt 3 charging port, but some PC laptops will not accept charging from a Thunderbolt peripheral. Visit this web page and click the Filter by Brand/OEM link matching your computer, and then locate your computer model to determine its capabilities. Please note that at any given time this list may not be completely up to date. If your computer model is not listed, please contact the manufacturer for information.
- When used with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt Mac, only one 4K display is supported. Not all Thunderbolt 3 Windows computers support dual displays or 60Hz refresh rates. Visit this web page and click the Filter by Brand/OEM link matching your computer, and then locate your computer model to determine its capabilities. Please note that at any given time this list may not be completely up to date. If your computer model is not listed, please contact the manufacturer for information.
- When used with a Mac with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports, the Echo 11 Dock does not provide power delivery to charge the computer, the second Thunderbolt 3 port does not support USB devices, and only one 4K monitor is supported.