Superior, Professional-Level Lavalier Microphone
The RodeLink LAV Lapel Microphone is the latest addition to the Rode lavalier microphone range:
The Lavalier GO is a:
- Professional-level lavalier microphone.
It is intended to pair seamlessly with the Wireless GO™
and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
World’s Smallest And Most Adaptable Microphone System
Rode Wireless GO is the world’s smallest
and most adaptable wireless microphone system.
The transmitter and receiver weigh in at a tiny 31g each
(It’s extremely compacted!)
and with a microphone built into the transmitter,
it gives you really wireless audio
for the very first time.
Seamless Partner For The Wireless GO
For users who want the additional flexibility of a lapel microphone,
- Plug it into the transmitter;
- Clip it onto your shirt;
- And slip the transmitter into your pocket (or clip it to your belt).
For marvelous yet compacted wireless audio.
Intended To Perform Brilliantly In An Extensive Range Of Broadcast Applications
Lavalier GO is intended to perform brilliantly in an extensive range of broadcast applications,
- To vlogging;
- To filmmaking.
Featuring a inconspicuous 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone,
the Lavalier GO brings you:
- Crystal clear audio in all situations;
- And is very forgiving when it comes to assignment on talent.
Permitting superior flexibility in fast-paced situations.
The Lavalier GO comes with a robust mounting clip for:
- And simple rigging.
As well as a foam pop filter for:
- Reducing harsh plosives;
- And wind noise;
- And features Kevlar® strengthened cabling built to withstand even the most challenging usage.
It is intended to pair with the Wireless GO
but works perfectly with any recording device
with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input that supplies plug-in power,
including the RodeLink range of wireless transmitters.
It is even companionable with smartphones
and other devices with TRRS inputs using the Rode SC4 adaptor.
Wide Range Of Applications
The RodeLink LAV Lapel Microphone is a professional-grade wearable microphone
intended for utilisation in a wide range of applications.
The locking TRS connector is intended to pair perfectly with the RodeLink range of wireless microphones
and most recorders with a 3.5mm locking microphone input.
The RodeLink LAV Lapel Microphone is seamless for anybody in need of a high-quality lavalier microphone
with a rock-solid locking connector.
A foam pop shield is provided to minimise wind noise
and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds),
as well as a robust mounting clip with in-built cable management for fast and simple rigging.
It also features a hard-wearing Kevlar® strengthened cable,
intended to withstand the rigours of any shoot.
- Includes carry pouch, mounting clip and pop shield.
- Optimised for utilisation with the Rode Wireless GO but works impeccably with practically any device with 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
- Professional-grade lavalier mic with 3.5mm TRS locking connector.
- Robust, durable Kevlar® strengthened cable.
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule, designed in Rode’s high-tech facility in Sydney, Australia.
- Broadcast-grade lavalier microphone with 3.5mm TRS jack, seamless for an extensive range of content creators: business professionals, journalists, vloggers and filmmakers.
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature microphone.