For Expert Utilisation
The Rode NTG3 super-cardioid shotgun microphone is intended for expert utilisation, ideal for electronic news gathering, television and film or anyplace where high-resolution broadcast audio is necessary. As Rode’s leading directional mic the Rode NTG3 offers excellent audio quality, with a full frequency response and a warm, rich value.
Practically Resilient To Moisture
Its RF bias tech makes it practically resilient to moisture and therefore the only choice when recording in challenging situations where condensation is a problem. Made from solid brass and offered in;
- Nickel-plated finish
- Matte black (NTG3B)
Robust & Light Weight
The Rode NTG3 RF-Bias Shotgun Microphone is extremely robust despite the fact that it is very light weight. Its accurate yet lenient polar pattern warrants that whether utilised on a boom pole or on-camera the Rode NTG3 RF-Bias Shotgun Microphone will capture audio clearly every time.
A robust aluminum storage cylinder is provided to give you the best protection while in transport or storage. Firmly closed at both ends, the cylinder is very weatherproof, adding to the mic’s rugged performance credibility.
Ten Year Warranty
The Rode NTG3 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia as well as covered by Rode Microphones’ industry leading ten year warranty.
- Ten year extended warranty when you register your microphone online
- Intended for specialised use on ENG, television, film and wherever high resolution broadcast audio is necessary
- Comprises a robust aluminium storage cylinder for transport as well as a large zip pouch, mic clip and pop filter
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- High level of resistance to radio frequency intrusion
- Tremendously low handling noise
- 50% less self-noise than most shotgun mics
- Intended to endure challenging environmental situations
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- High Sensitivity
- Superior broadcast sound quality