The Rode Microphone TF-5 Condenser Microphone raises the standard for small diaphragm condenser microphones.
This TF-5 Rode Microphone is unrivalled in terms of clarity and airiness, with a warmth that makes it distinctively useful.
The precision sonic matching and gorgeous tone of the TF-5 Condenser Microphone makes it seamless for recording comprehensive and natural-sounding performances when utilised as a stereo pair, or for catching the individual distinctions of a vocalist when utilised as a spot microphone.
The all-new capsule is engineered to sub-micron tolerances, offering extraordinary reliability of tone and response.
The TF-5 Condenser Microphone features the hallmark clearness and airiness of other Rode small diaphragm mics and adds to this a exceptional warmness of tone which is frequently lacking in smaller ‘pencil mics’ of this type, making the TF-5 Condenser Mic distinctively useful.
Rode Mic TF-5 Key Features:
- Comprises high-quality Rode Microphone stereo bar for simple rigging as a stereo pair;
- Outstandingly low noise floor (14dbA), making the TF-5 appropriate for the most important recordings.
- Brand new capsule, precision-engineered to sub-micron tolerances, brings you magnificent sonic transparency.
- Inspired by and planned in partnership with Tony Faulkner (Grammy® award winning classical producer and engineer) and manufactured at Rode Mic’s hi-tech facility in Sydney.
- Coordinated pair small diaphragm condenser cardioid microphones.
- Appropriate for the most important recording applications.
- Warm, precise sound.
- Close-fitting cardioid directivity.
- Flat frequency response.