- Offering you a comprehensive location recording kit with PG2-R pistol grip, WS10 windshield and other accessories.
- RF-bias technology and conformal coating warrant greater performance in difficult environmental situations.
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and smooth off-axis response.
- Personalised frequency response and very low self-noise of just 10dBA.
- Very lightweight (just 76g) and short in length (just 203mm).
- Innovative acoustic design, offering you a natural, uncoloured sound.
Challenging Recording Applications
The Rode Mic NTG5 is a short, ultra-lightweight shotgun mic, perfect for use in the most challenging recording applications. Featuring a ground-breaking acoustic design with circular ports superseding the linear slots found in other shotgun microphones, it affords you supreme transparency and a more natural, un-coloured sound.
United with a smooth off-axis response, firmly controlled frequency response and very low self-noise (just 10dBA), the Rode Microphone NTG5 sounds great in a broad range of applications, particularly demanding film making scenarios and location recording where excellent audio is the vital. No more excuses required.
Dependable Performance In Tricky Environments
The Rode NTG5 is a boom operator’s dream, weighing a mere 76g and measuring just over 20cm. A perfect choice for utilisation on long, demanding shoots. It also features RF-bias circuitry to warrant dependable performance in any environment, with outstanding resistance to;
- Severe cold
- High humidity
The Rode Camera Mic NTG5 is a seamless location recording mic.