- Offering you a comprehensive location recording kit with PG2-R pistol grip, WS10 windshield and other accessories.
- RF-bias technology and conformal coating warrant greater performance in difficult environmental situations.
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and smooth off-axis response.
- Personalised frequency response and very low self-noise of just 10dBA.
- Very lightweight (just 76g) and short in length (just 203mm).
- Innovative acoustic design, offering you a natural, uncoloured sound.
Challenging Recording Applications
The Rode Mic NTG5 is a short, ultra-lightweight shotgun mic
perfect for utilisation in the most challenging recording applications.
Featuring a ground-breaking acoustic design with circular ports superseding the linear slots found in other shotgun microphones,
it affords you supreme transparency and a more natural, uncoloured sound.
Wide Range Of Situations
United with a smooth off-axis response, firmly controlled frequency response and very low self-noise (just 10dBA),
the Rode Microphone NTG5 sounds great in a broad range of applications,
particularly demanding film making scenarios
and location recording where excellent audio is the vital.
No more excuses required.
A Boom Operator’s Dream
The Rode NTG5 is a boom operator’s dream,
weighing a mere 76g and measuring just over 20cm,
making it perfect for utilisation on long, demanding shoots.
Dependable Performance In Tricky Environments
It also features RF-bias circuitry to warrant dependable performance in tricky environments,
with outstanding resistance to:
- Severe cold;
- And high humidity.
The Rode Camera Mic NTG5 is a seamless location recording mic.