The Rode TX-XLR Wireless Transmitter is a wireless XLR transmitter for the RodeLink digital wireless system (offered separately).
It can be utilised to:
- Plug-in power through its TRS input;
- Supply 48V of phantom power for mics through its XLR input;
- And deliver one-touch sync with your wireless system.
The Rode TX-XLR Wireless Transmitter offers you:
- A 3.5mm TRS locking input jack;
- An XLR input with a locking collar;
- And an OLED panel.
This enables you to utilise numerous input configurations; though the TX-XLR can change between its XLR and TRS inputs, you can not utilise both at the same time.
Whichever input you select, you can power the unit with:
- Unceasingly via a micro-USB connection;
- A Sony NP-F battery;
- Or two AA batteries.
Though the unit will run up seven hours, please note that initiating phantom power will decrease the operational running time, contingent on the power source you’re utilising.
The unit comes with a built-in interior antenna.
Note: Each RodeLink system makes a wireless peer-to-peer connection permitting the transmitter and the receiver to function as a pair. This means that the transmitter can transmit audio to only one receiver at a time. Equally, the receiver can only receive audio from one transmitter at a time.