Close Proximity To The Presenter’s Mouth
The Rode HS2 Lightweight Headset Microphone is a lightweight, ergonomic and low profile headset microphone that delivers pronounced, clear and clean audio for any application where you need the mic to be in close proximity to presenter’s mouth.
Supreme Flexibility & Comfort
The consequence of a wide-ranging and comprehensive redesign process, the Rode HS2 Lightweight Headset Microphone features an modifiable corrosion resilient stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband linked to supple hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for supreme flexibility and user comfort.
Black Or Pink, Small Or Large
Covered in a tough ceramic painted finish in either black (HS2-B) or pink (HS2-P), the Rode HS2 Lightweight Headset Microphone is also offered in two different sizes (small or large) to guarantee a seamless fit and function for anyone.
Safe Connection To A Wide Range Of Wireless Transmitters & Recording Devices
The headset is linked via a 1.2m braid shielded, Kevlar® strengthened cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with a detachable locking nut to warrant a safe connection to a wide range of wireless transmitters and recording devices, including the Rode Newsshooter and Filmmaker kits.
Perfect Microphone For A Wide Range Of Situations
The Rode HS2’s user friendly omni-directional polar pattern, negligible appearance, low self-noise, comfy fitting and light weight make it a perfect microphone for;
- Live vocal performance
- House of worship
- Five year extended warranty when you register your mic online
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with detachable locking nut
- 2m Kevlar strengthened braid shielded cable
- Comprises mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- Low handling noise
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Offered in large or small sizes
- Robust ceramic painted finish offered in pink or black
- Supple hypoallergenic silicone ear strips
- Variable corrosion resilient stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Ultra-lightweight build for complete coziness
- Modernised low-profile ergonomic design