Showing 1–9 of 64 results
Plantronics Calisto 5200$250.00 Add to cart
The Calisto 5200 portable, personal speakerphone is designed for today’s on-the-go professional. Whether you’re working from the office, your home or elsewhere, Calisto 5200 enables clear, professional conferencing. Choice of USB-A or USB-C, and 3.5 mm connectors, provide compatibility with the majority of PC/Mac, tablet and mobile devices, while a 360˚ microphone provides exceptional all-around audio quality.
PodMic Rode Podcaster Dynamic Podcast Microphone** Due to overwhelming orders and National shortage, the eta for orders placed is approx 2-3 weeks. Please contact 1300 AV STORE for more details.
- Minimises plosives with an internal pop filter
- Give your voice a smooth professional quality sound
- Robust, great-sounding, easy to use and flexible
- Constructed to last featuring a tough all-metal casing
- Intended for usage with the innovative RODE CasterPro
$169.00Add to cart
Rode Broadcast Quality USB Microphonehe RØDE Podcaster is a dynamic, end-address USB microphone that combines broadcast quality audio with the simplicity of USB connectivity, allowing recording direct to a computer without the need for an additional digital interface. Including an audiophile quality 18-bit resolution, 48kHz sampling A/D converter, the Podcaster processes all of the analogue to digital conversion internally, bypassing the computer's lower quality on-board sound controller altogether.
$379.00Add to cart
Rode Broadcaster Condenser Microphone
- An excellent end-address broadcast condenser microphone
- Appropriate for radio stations, television and film
- Minimise plosives sounds and thwart low-end noise
- Pioneering 'On-Air' gauge
- Ten year warranty
$635.00Add to cart
Rode Compact 1/2″ Condenser MicrophonesDesigned and made in Australia, the M5 is a compact ½” cardioid condenser microphone with low noise and a full frequency response. A result of many years’ experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RØDE has succeeded in making a high-quality ‘pencil’ style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers. Ideal for studio recording and live on stage, the M5 is equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array.
$249.00Add to cart
Rode Complete Studio Kit with Audio Interface$449.00 Add to cart
- Superb sound
- No cords barred
- Amazing headphone amplifier
- AI-1 audio interface
Rode Fixed X/Y Stereo Condenser MicrophoneThe RØDE NT4 stereo microphone offers a perfect X/Y stereo array without the need for matched pair microphones and complex stereo bars and equipment. Combining a matched pair of 1/2” cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90 degree near-coincident alignment, the NT4 instantly creates a faithful stereo array that is ideal for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording and sound design.
$779.00Add to cart
Rode HS2 Lightweight Headset Microphone
- For when you need the mic to be in close proximity to presenter’s mouth
- Supreme flexibility and user comfort
- Black or pink, small or large
- Safe connection to a wide range of wireless transmitters and recording devices
- Perfect microphone for a wide range of situations