Showing 1–9 of 10 results
Rode AI 1 Audio Interface
- Make sure that recording on to your computer is simple, adaptable and most importantly sounds terrific
- Seamless first step into home recording
- Better headphone amplifier
- XLR and quarter inch jack inputs
- Ableton Live Lite included
$199.00Add to cart
Rode CasterPro + Behringer Headphones + Sandisk 32GB Micro SDKit Includes:
- Rode CasterPro
- Behringer HPX4000 Headphones
- Sandisk 32GB Micro SD
$1,028.00Add to cart
Rode CasterPro Podcast Studio
- Fully integrated podcast making studio
- Lots of recording options
- Sound like the best but for less
- Record your first podcast within minutes
- Eight programmable sound effect pads
- Phone interviews with remote guests will sound great
- A RØDE DC-USB1 USB to DC power cable, allowing you to power your RØDECaster Pro from any compatible USB port
- A RØDE SC9 TRRS cable for easy and reliable connection of your smartphone.
- A set of high-quality ¼” to 3.5mm headphone adapters, for flexibility in using any type of headphone.
- A high-quality power bank which, coupled with the power cable, allows you to use your RØDECaster Pro anywhere without having to worry about finding a power source.
- A set of RØDE XLR-CR colour-coordinated ring tags for your microphones, so you can easily keep track of your microphone channels.
$949.00Add to cart
Rode CasterPro Podcast Studio Kit With PodMics, Table Stands, Headphones And 32GB Micro SD CardThis is a fully integrated podcast making studio kit. Kit includes:
$2,002.00Add to cart
Sound Devices 3-Channel Compact Field Production MixerDeveloped specifically for audio-for-picture applications, the Sound Devices 302 mixer is the perfect tool for production companies and camera operators wanting to take control of their audio. The 302 is stunning for its size, flexibility, control and performance; it is the most widely-used compact battery-powered professional audio mixer in its class. With important features to accommodate nearly any over-the-shoulder production, the 302 interfaces with wireless transmitters and receivers, camera audio inputs of all kinds, and external audio recorders. Its microphone inputs share the same superb circuitry as the 552 Portable Production Mixer and MixPre-D Compact Field Mixer.
$3,026.00Add to cart
Sound Devices 5-Channel Field Production Mixer with Integrated RecorderSound Devices presents the 552 Production Mixer, the most techologically advanced portable audio mixer ever made. Using the best analog and digital technologies, along with advanced mechanical construction, the 552 gives professionals a superb sounding, compact, lightweight and power-efficient mixer that is equally at home in simple run-and-gun applications or in complex multi-input, multi-output production setups. The 552 contains five precision highdynamic- range transformer-balanced microphone inputs with expanded gain and headroom. Each input accepts audio sources of various types and levels. Inputs have their own limiter, sweepable high-pass filter, and pre-or-post-fade direct output.
$5,792.00Add to cart
Sound Devices 6-Channel Portable Production Mixer + Integrated RecorderThe 664 Field Production Mixer is the new flagship in Sound Devices' line of portable audio mixers. Building on the foundation of the popular 552 mixer, the intuitive 664 has six inputs channels and four output buses. All inputs and outputs are recordable to both CF and SD cards. This unprecedented amount of I/O connectivity and recording capability makes the 664 perfect for any production application.$8,018.00 Add to cart
Sound Devices 6-Input Compact Field Mixer and Digital RecorderThe Sound Devices 633 6-Input Field Production Mixer and Digital Recorder is designed for production audio mixing and recording on set and in the field. The unit is housed in a compact lightweight molded metalized carbon-fiber chassis and features six analog inputs: three XLR microphone preamplifier inputs with selectable phantom power, high-pass filters, input limiters, faders and variable pans, as well as three line-level TA3 (mini-XLR) inputs. The first XLR input can also function as an AES digital input and accept AES3 or AES42 inputs with +10 V phantom power for digital microphones. The two XLR outputs can also be used as four channels of AES output.
$5,930.00Add to cart
Sound Devices Input Expander for 664 Production MixerThe Sound Devices CL-6 Input Expander adds 6 balanced, line-level inputs to the 664 Production Mixer. The Input Expander connects to the top or bottom of the 664 and includes 6 full-sized fader controls, PFL control and highpass control. It also features dedicated L and R routing buttons for Inputs 7-12 on the 664 Mixer.
$2,176.00Add to cart