More Than A Camera Bag!
With changeable partitions and an interior layout designed around travellers and commuters, the Peak Design Everyday Messenger is for everyone. The Peak Design Everyday Messenger camera bag has a smart layout with a unique and adaptable set of compartments that can house just about anything. Do you wish that your bag had the perfect compartment for the things that you often carry with you? Peak Design has partnered with well-known adventure traveller / photographer Trey Ratcliff, to produce a bag that adjusts to your equipment and lifestyle, no matter wherever you go or what you’re carrying.
Re-Engineered Almost Every Characteristic
Almost every characteristic of the classic messenger has been re-engineered, including;
- MagLatch closure
- Origami-inspired FlexFold partitions
- Watertight expandable protective shell (400D nylon canvas)
- Hyper-adjusting internally embellished seatbelt strap
Devoted Capture clip add-on points and front access panel are designed for lightning-fast photography, drone use and everyday gear access.
The Bag For Everyone
This bag is designed for;
- Everyone in-between.
Updated V2 Features (May 2018)
New features include;
- Luggage pass-through on the back panel
- Upgraded FlexFold partitions
- More robust fabric on small internal pockets
- Upgraded weatherproofing treatment to the external shell
V2 available in Charcoal and Ash colourway.
V1 still available in Tan at a discounted price while supplies last.
Available in 15″ and 13″ sizes.