In Studio Or On Location
Perfect for use in the studio or on location this LED tube light is lightweight and available in 2-foot and 4-foot lengths.
- Both 2-foot and 4-foot variants are available as single lights as well as kits of two lights and four lights.
- Both length variants are 1.9 inches in diameter making them T12 compatible.
- It can be powered using the included AC adapter and also has two built-in 2200mAH batteries for use where no mains power supply is available (up to 2 hours at full brightness when no mains power is available).
- Supplied in a padded carrying case complete with all the accessories you need to get going, including mounting clips for adapting your light to a tripod or the wall.
The PavoTube LED tube light has octagonal ends, allowing it to be placed on the floor or a surface at a specific angle to give you maximum control over the throw of the lighting.
This light’s master/slave mode also makes it easy to synchronise multiple lights by chaining them together using the included sync cable to create a powerful bank of lights performing synchronised effects.
Exceeds Most Studio Lighting Needs
Add a splash of colour onto a background or light up your subject with a specific hue with these LED studio lights that exceeds most studio lighting needs:
- 0 to 100% dimming.
- Maximum illumination of 2850 lumens at 5600K.
- Choice of over 360 static light colours on the RGB spectrum allowing you to cycle through the entire spectrum at a speed of your choice.
- Pre-programmed special lighting effects.
- Easy-to-use dials and buttons enable you to dial the colour temperature from warm to cold (6500K-2700K) or hue and saturation in RGB mode.
- CRI of 98.
- TLCI of 95.
Simple And Easy To Use With Lots Of Great Effects
Six pre-programmed special effects in a simple-to-use menu system means that the NanLite RGB light tube makes it easy to create lighting scenes that can otherwise be difficult to replicate.
At the touch of a button you can:
- Output the red and blue flash of a police car.
- Create a flickering flame or candlelight.
- Produce the flash of a lightning storm.
- Style the flicker of a TV screen.
- Shape the flicker of a dying light bulb.
- Emulate an SOS signal.
Each of the special effects has many different settings to help you adjust it and create the exact effect you need.
Easily achieve beautiful results without adding plastic filters or gels.
These are singles only, please enquire for pricing of kits.