Easily Produce A Wide Variety Of Sophisticated Lighting Scenes
This LED tube light makes it easy to produce a wide variety of sophisticated lighting scenes.
- A choice of over 360 static light colours on the RGB spectrum.
- The ability to cycle through the entire spectrum at a speed of your choice.
- Six pre-programmed special effects.
- A simple to use menu system.
Fine Tune & Easily Re-construct Settings
A built-in LCD panel will show you exactly what settings you’re using making it simple to fine tune and then reconstruct them in future.
Each of the special effects has many different settings to help you adjust it and create the exact effect you need.
With this LED tube you can…
- Add a splash of colour onto a background.
- Light up your subject with a specific hue.
Easily Achieve Beautiful Results Without Adding Plastic Filters Or Gels
Pre-programmed special lighting effects include:
- A range of 0 to 100% dimming.
- Maximum illumination of 2850 lumens at 5600K.
- Full spectrum RGB for hue and saturation adjustments.
Exceed Most Studio Lighting Needs
These LED studio lights exceed most studio lighting needs with easy-to-use dials and buttons:
- Colour temperature adjustable from 6500-2700K.
- CRI of 98.
- TLCI of 95.
Create a powerful bank of lights performing synchronised adjustments and effects.
- 2.4GHz radio control and master/slave functions allow you the versatility to mix and match and fit the LED tube right into your existing set up without needing a lot of extra preparation.
- It’s easy to synchronise multiple lights by chaining them together using the included sync cable.
- The buttons are also built into the light tube.
Perfect for use in the studio or on location:
- This lightweight tube is available in 2-foot and 4-foot lengths.
- Both length variants are 1.9 inches in diameter making them T12 compatible.
- It can be powered using the included AC adapter and also has two built-in 2200mAH batteries for use where no mains power supply is available.
Supplied in a padded carrying case complete with all the accessories you need to get going, including mounting clips for adapting your light to a tripod or the wall.
Place it on the floor or on a surface at a specific angle to give you maximum control over the throw of the lighting. The Nanlite PavoTube has octagonal ends to make this possible.
Both 2-foot and 4-foot variants are available as single lights as well as kits of two lights and four lights.
These are singles only, please enquire for pricing of kits.