The CG248-4K is designed for media and entertainment industries. Maximum monitor resolutions for 2D and 3D CGI (computer-generated imagery), visual effects, compositing, and colour grading. The monitor displays content with a native 4K DCI resolution of 4,096 x 2,160 pixels. Achieve better colours for your monitor display for both Windows and macOS users.
- Excellent image quality
- Wide gamut – ideal for RAW images and prints
- Integrated sensor for self-calibration
- For film production: 3D LUT profiles
- Perfect for video and film production: HDMI
- Anti-reflection coating
Equipped with a built-in sensor the ColourEdge CG319X can be set to calibrate the monitor automatically at designated times. This ensures that your screen stays colour-accurate. In addition to that, the monitor features the latest sensor technology, which allows you to continue using it even during recalibration. You work remains uninterrupted as the sensor swings onto the screen, taking up minimal space.
- ColourNavigator 6 Colour Management Software
- ColourNavigator NX Quality Control Software
- Predictable Colour with Any Media
- DCI 4K Resolution
- Large 31.1″ Screen
- Broadcast and Cinema Presets
- Noiseless, Fanless Operation
- Multiple Inputs