Lengthy Flight Time With Less Charging
The DJI Mavic Mini Drone’s weight permits it to stay in the air for longer than comparable consumer FlyCams on the market. You get up to thirty mins of flight time with a fully-charged battery. 
See What Your DJI Mavic Mini Sees
A devoted remote controller preserves a HD video feed at a distance of up to 4 km.  Separable control sticks can be effortlessly stored inside the remote controller for added transportability. The DJI Drone Mavic Mini supports 2.7K Quad HD videos and 12MP aerial photos. A 3-axis motorised gimbal delivers greater camera steadiness and warrants ultra-smooth, clear footage.
Relish your time together making memories and leave the rest to the DJI Mavic Mini Drone Camera.
The DJI Fly app offers an assortment of Creator Templates that make splendid videos with just a tap. Even novices with no editing knowledge can turn any moment into a social media hit.
The new DJI Fly app gives you a simple and instinctive user experience, allowing you to generate cinematic shots with just a few taps. It even has Flight Tutorial, a feature to aid you in getting started with the DJI Mavic Mini swiftly and securely.
The compacted yet powerful DJI Mavic Mini is the seamless artistic buddy, capturing your moments in a way that easily upraises the ordinary. Together with the simple-to-utilise DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy an easy flying experience and a viewpoint unlike any other.
Fly More, Worry Less
DJI Mavic Mini comes furnished with a 360° Propeller Guard that completely shields the propellers and improves flight safety.  Thanks to innovative sensors, the DJI Mavic Mini Drone can also hover precisely.
Weighing under 250 grams, the DJI Mavic Mini Drone Camera is nearly as light as the typical smart phone. This makes it very transportable and places it in the lowermost and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations. 
Capture some of your most precious moments from a wonderful new viewpoint. There are boundless reasons to fly. But maybe the best reason of all is, just… because you can.
- Simplified Recording & Editing
- 3-Axis Gimbal 2.7K Camera
- Vision Sensor + GPS Precise Hover
- 4 km HD Video Transmission
- 30-min Max. Flight Time 
- 249 g Ultralight 
- Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery and propellers. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
- Measured at a constant speed of 14 kph in windless conditions.
- 4 km for FCC compliant Model (MT1SS5) and 2 km for CE compliant Model (MT1SD25). Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
- Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within±0.1 m.
- The Fly More Combo includes the 360° Propeller Guard.
- The Fly Spots feature is currently only available in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
- The Fly More Combo includes the Two-Way Charging Hub.
- Accessories are provided by a third-party supplier and must be purchased separately.
- Accessories must be under 30 grams. Make sure the Snap Adapter and connected devices are properly attached before takeoff.