AMX Acendo Vibe 5100 Conferencing Bar is an expertly designed video conferencing sound bar with integrated camera.
With a look that exceeds today’s high standards of workspace architecture, Sound by JBL, and connectivity that a professional environment requires.
With Acendo Vibe’s wide angle camera, integrated JBL speakers, far-field microphones, and DSP algorithms users can be sure everyone in the room is seen and heard clearly.
Integrated microphones help to eliminate echo during a call.
HDMI, USB & Bluetooth support BYO Device, and can integrate with Acendo Core for an intuitive room collaboration solution.
Bringing your own Device into meeting spaces that lack technology forces a staff to huddle around a laptop to hear & speak, using the sub-optimal audio and video from inside the laptop.
- Sound by JBL – Hear everything said in the meeting with speakers, microphones, and DSP algorithms from JBL.
- Wide-angle camera (110° FoV) – The wide-angle camera means that everyone in the room can be seen, including those people sitting close to the display. This makes Acendo Vibe perfect for small rooms where the table is near the display.
- Elegant Design – The use of tactile fabric materials means the Vibe looks great in any workspace, and it’s available in two designer colours.
- CEC Display Control – Acendo Vibe will turn the display on and off in response to triggers. Making it easy for users to get the meeting started.
For example, plug a laptop into Acendo Vibe and the display will turn on and show the laptop content.
- Bluetooth and Plug & Play USB Connectivity – Use the Vibe 5100 in BYOD applications with a laptop or smartphone, or use it with Acendo Core to create a completely optimised solution.
- Integrated Mounting Bracket – The integrated wall mount enables installation by a single person, thereby allowing you to connect and route all cabling on the wall. Then you simply rotate the Acendo Vibe into position.